The New South Wales Government Railways “44” Class locomotives were delivered in 1957 by A. E. Goodwin and were capable of both freight and passenger duties.
This P.S.M. model has done a excellent job in capturing the character of this iconic locomotive.
Model Price: $1495.00
- Manufacturer Precision Scale Models
- Model Scale HO Scale
- Model Type Diesel Electric (Co-Co)
- DCC Ready
- DCC Equipped No
- Railway Company New South Wales Government Railways
- Livery Tuscan
- Availability In Stock
- Model Number T.B.C.
- Road Number 4421 / 4423 / 4429 / 4434
- First Built June, 2004
- Last Built N/A
- Model Warranty 12 Months
- Dimensions 33mm x 49mm x 205mm
- Dimensions Boxed 110mm x 62mm x 275mm
- Weight 376g
- Weight Boxed 650g
- Colour Booklet No
- Certificate No
- Box Yes