The N.S.W.G.R. was soon to adopt these new mainliners as their “42” Class Co-Co units with the 6 class members being delivered by 1956.
They made a handsome sight indeed at the head of the main intercity express; later becoming the mainstay of the southern line. Another classic example of a “Bulldog” model.
Model Price: $1295.00
- Manufacturer Precision Scale Models
- Model Scale HO Scale
- Model Type Diesel Electric (Co-Co)
- DCC Ready
- DCC Equipped
- Railway Company New South Wales Government Railways
- Livery 125 Years of Rail Service
- Availability Out of Stock
- Model Number T.B.C.
- Road Number 4201
- First Built December, 1992
- Last Built N/A
- Model Warranty N/A
- Dimensions 36mm x 50mm x 215mm
- Dimensions Boxed 182mm x 82mm x 300mm
- Weight 500g
- Weight Boxed 970g
- Colour Booklet Yes
- Certificate Yes
- Box Yes