The “422” Class main line locomotive was introduced by The New South Wales Government Railways in 1969.
Built by Clyde Engineering NSW, this dual cab arrangement is accurately captured in some of Samhongsa’s finest craftsmanship.
Model Price: $1295.00
- Manufacturer Precision Scale Models
- Model Scale HO Scale
- Model Type Diesel Electric (Co-Co)
- DCC Ready
- DCC Equipped No
- Railway Company New South Wales Government Railways
- Livery Australias Bicentenary
- Availability Out of Stock
- Model Number T.B.C.
- Road Number 42218
- First Built December, 1993
- Last Built N/A
- Model Warranty 12 Months
- Dimensions 36mm x 49mm x 213mm
- Dimensions Boxed 162mm x 72mm x 300mm
- Weight 500g
- Weight Boxed 974g
- Colour Booklet Yes
- Certificate Yes
- Box Yes