Project Update – 10th April 2013
PSM announces 12 Versions of the “C38”
After careful consideration, PSM have released a table for you to select your preferred locomotive. Whilst we have done our very best to cater for our customers wishes and requests, we are still maybe able to cater for your special request if you let us know immediately and we are also able to have Ajin agree to any variations. These variations would mainly be road numbers as structural engineering is not practical and very expensive. The build is one the most comprehensive and one of our most highly anticipated projects that Precision Scale Models has ever embarked upon. The decision to request a deposit from our customers is based on the fact that we are offering so many versions to choose from. Logistically, the project would be difficult to manage without firm orders from customers.
NSWGR “C38” Ordering and Deposit Scheme
Precision Scale Models is now officially inviting all of it’s customers to view the version table, select which model/s they would like to purchase and then confirm their selection/s with a deposit/s.
Just follow these five easy steps.
2) Once you have clicked on the Version Table to enlarge it to view then carefully select which locomotive/s you would like to purchase.
3) Close the Version Table page, return to the bottom of this page and select the button “More Information”
4) Fill out your details and select the model ‘New South Wales Government Railways “C38” Class Pacific Steam Locomotive 4-6-2’ then the version number 1-12.
5) Once you have submitted your request, we will make contact via email and then confirm your order via telephone and to supply bank details for the deposit of your model.
Your order will not be valid unless PSM have cleared funds for your deposit and you have received both verbal and written documentation from Precision Scale Models.
F.A.Q.s – These will be updated as questions arise about the project.
Q. Can I order a “C38” Unnumbered?
A. Yes. We are happy to supply different numbers if there is mo requirement for structural engineering changes to the locomotive.
Q. If I order two locomotives will the deposit still be $1000?
A. No. The deposit programme is $1000 per locomotive.
Q. When are the “C38”s going to be available.
A. Our schedule says the third quarter of 2013.
Please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 562 633 or 0418 554 760 if you have any queries or questions about the locomotive, ordering process or deposit.
Project Update – 29th September 2012
Two Pilot Models on show at the Australian Model Railway Association
New South Wales Branch this Long Weekend 2012.
Whitlam Leisure Centre, Memorial Ave Liverpool, NSW.
Two Versions to be built:
Please see Version Table
Please see Version Table
“C38” Central Station, Sydney, N.S.W. Australia.
© Mel Skninner
Train Hobby Publications Collection
Model Price: $3250.00
- Manufacturer Precision Scale Models
- Model Scale O Scale
- Model Type Steam Locomotive
- DCC Ready Yes
- DCC Equipped Yes
- Railway Company New South Wales Government Railways
- Livery Special Green/Verdant Green/Black
- Availability In Production
- Model Number C38
- Road Number (S) 3801, 3802, 3803, 3804 & 3805 (NS) 3806, 3807, 3808, 3809, 3810, 3811, 3813, 3814, 3815, 3818, 3820, 3822, 3827, 3829 & 3830
- First Built N/A
- Last Built N/A
- Model Warranty 12 Months
- Dimensions mm x mm x mm
- Dimensions Boxed mm x mm x mm
- Weight g
- Weight Boxed g
- Colour Booklet Yes
- Certificate Yes
- Box Yes